Powered By Blogger

Martes, Setyembre 20, 2011

Derivative Art

A while back I said that I had a trademark. This post will not be about my trademark.

Rather, it is pictures formed out of other pictures just for the fun of it. I in no way claim that these pictures are truly mine: I mixed and edited them together, but I did not originally make them. A keen eye would see works by Albrecht Durer, Rene Magritte, Salvador Dali, Victor Vasnetsov, William Blake, and other prolific painters melded with photographs taken by Jeff Hutchens and other photographers. I hope to pay tribute to these greats.

Just to stress it: these are derivative works. They are not original at all and all the credit goes to their creators.

Gloria in Excelsis Ergo



Magritte Overload

Women, Dragons and Horses


Judgement and Animosity
Feet and Hallways
Cities and Skies











 
Conjuration
Congruity

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento