Powered By Blogger

Linggo, Hunyo 01, 2014

True Gold from the Fanfiction generator

This story worked out so well.



A Stigmata In Time

On a holy and holy morning, Jesus sat up on the cross. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His shaft ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Judas to love someone with a holy receptacle?

Godly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a holy holy might, all on a summer's day. I wish my Judas would nail me, in his own holy way..."

"Do you?" Judas sat down beside Jesus and put his hand on Jesus's palms. "I think that could be arranged."

Jesus gasped godly. "But what about my holy receptacle?"

"I like it," Judas said godly. "I think it's holy."

They came together and their kiss was like to a grain of mustard, which a man having taken, did sow in his field.

"I love you," Jesus said godly.

"I love you too," Judas replied and nailed him.

They bought a lamb, moved in together, and lived godly ever after.


THE END

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento